Re: GNOME.Asia Summit 2013 event report for Lemote

Dear Fuxin,

GNOME.Asia Summit 2013 has been successfully hold in Seoul, South Korea.
We can not make this happen without Lemote's sponsorship and long term
support.

We organized three "lucky draw" and "best speaker" activities during
this summit, the prizes are laptops from Lemote: 3 yeeloong 8089 + 1
Yeeloong 8133. After the Summit, we received several emails from laptop
winners about feedback of Lemote laptop usage, people in GNOME community
have answered most of their questions, we found it might be helpful to
forward their feedback to you.
Thanks

You can view more detail in reports below:

 1. GNOME.Asia summit 2013 report in pdf

<https://wiki.gnome.org/GNOME-Asia-2013?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=GNOME.Asia.summit2013-report-pdf.pdf>
 2. GNOME.Asia summit 2013 report in ppt

<https://wiki.gnome.org/GNOME-Asia-2013?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=GNOME.Asia.summit2013-report.ppt>
 3. Lemote-Laptop-Report
    <https://wiki.gnome.org/GNOME-Asia-2013?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Lemote-Laptop-Report.pdf>
 4. Questions-Feedback-Lemote
    <https://wiki.gnome.org/GNOME-Asia-2013?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Questions-Feedback-Lemote.pdf>

If you have any questions, feel free to ask GNOME.Asia committee by email:
asia-summit-list gnome org .
Thanks again for Lemote's sponsorship!

Emily Chen
GNOME.Asia Founder and Committee Member