Re: Update for venue

Thanks Simon:

We could chat more with the venue

Best regards

Max

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Sammy Fung <sammy opensource hk> wrote:
Thanks Simon, it looks great. We can start to think how to utilize these venue resources.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Simon YoungKi Hong <simon hong81 gmail com> wrote:
Dear all,

Finally, NHN can support Big hall in 2nd floor and 1 conference room in 3rd floor.
First time,  All three rooms are available in 3rd floor.
However, they told me today that NHN also need 2 small rooms for an internal use during that period.
Although we only have 1 hall and 1 conference room, we can utilize 4th floor, instead.

Please refer to the below link.
Thank you.
Simon.

Yours Sincerely,