Note on adding content to the website

Hey guys,

I've updated a couple of paragraphs that someone pasted in already. When you want to paste in content the site will work fine, but will keep any existing formatting.

To paste without copying the formatting either use a text editor that does not support rich text, or click the "Paste from word" icon to open a dialog window. This popup will accept input and strip formatting characters off of it.

I've attached a reference screenshot. Please let me know if you have any questions while adding content to the site.

Will