Re: GNOME.Asia IRC Meeting Reminder 20131203

Hi,

I would like to add one agenda to discuss in our upcoming meeting:
Organize website of GNOME.Asia, to have a gnome.asia main site

To having a perpetual  www.gnome.asia website.  It would have content on the site that would be basically the same from year to year.   This would help fundraising and give us a place to put standard information about the Summit.

I can think about the content for the main page below:

Summary
Travel Policy
Documents
History