Re: GNOME.Asia IRC Meeting Notes 20131119

On 2013-12-02 19:38, Max wrote:

Everyone decide the BeiHang [3] University will be the GNOME.Asia
summit 2014 venue and the date is 24th, 25th May.       * Everyone discuss
the venue, There are 1 big conference room and 6 small rooms(each
could have 20 to 40 people if we provide extra chairs), We might be
booking 1 big conference room and 3 small rooms(1 for GNOME, 1 for
openSUSE, 1 for training). Emily suggest big conference could use by
turn. sakana suggest to ask professor to train their students and ask
1 room free for training.

I love the idea of doing more hands on training. Even having an install-fest would be awesome!

        * We are still waiting fedora side reply for co-locate conference.

I think it would be really incredible to have this triple co-location. Should I reach out to anyone?

        * Everyone discuss the to do list in these 2 weeks.

thanks everyone for all of your hard work!
karen