Re: Poster for training session in universities

Thanks, Emily!
I upload translated version of your nice poster.

2013년 04월 28일 12:48, Emily Chen 쓴 글:
Just found something need to more work:

1. That the contact email should be changed to : our Asia contact email, for example: asia-summit-list gnome org
2. If student want to register to this program, we should provide a link to register
So we need to add: website: 2013.gnome.asia

3. It will be also good to translate the poster into Korean, for example. the address information should be in Korean language.

Can someone from local team work on this ?

-Emily