Re: Fwd: Question about Empty slot

Hello :)

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 02:38:57PM +0900, Seong-ho Cho wrote:
well ... ?! I thought to put "Free talking and discussion about gnome and
open source project" is good...
From my experience, I think that "only" a free form discussion among the
audience is tough. But it may work well in Seoul. If uncertain, I think
that a "Panel discussion" is a safer bet.

That is a discussion, also with the audience if they like, but with a
prepared moderator and a few invited penalists that discuss things.
Hopefully controversial enough for the audience to enjoy.

Cheers,
  Tobi