Re: GNOME ASIA IRC MEETING Reminder 20130416

Apologies all, I will be in transit to a conference during the meeting and
won't be able to make it. (I'm in San Francisco for the Linux Foundation's
Collaboration Summit.)

All I have to report is that Leslie Hawthorn at Red Hat is going to try to
find out about what's going on with their possible sponsorship.

karen