Re: One Day Tour and Celebration Dinner

Simon

It is enough for Seoul City, but if we know where would we go, that would be better.

For example:

If you go to Taipei, Taiwan.
We will take you to
* National Place Museum
* Taipei 101  and eat dintaifung dumpling
*  Shilin Official Residence

So, if I am visitor, I can select the other place to visit cause one day tour include those points

^__^

Best regards

Max