RE: GNOME.Asia Summit 2013 to be hosted in Seoul

Congratulations!

Are the dates set?... We are also helping host the Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum in Seoul (www.aprigf.asia) in June 2013.  Wonder if there may be any interesting crossovers possible.

Edmon

From: asia-summit-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:asia-summit-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Simon Hong
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:07 AM
To: Committee list of GNOME.Asia Summit organization; Bin Li
Subject: Re: GNOME.Asia Summit 2013 to be hosted in Seoul

Thank you for support, Bin Li!!

Let's make a wonderful Summit :)

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:26 AM, Bin Li <libin charles gmail com> wrote:

Simon,

 Congratulations! If you need any help, feel free let me know, :)

2012-11-19,上午8:04Simon Hong <simon hong81 gmail com> 写道:

Dear Tobias, Committee and Max!

Thank you for choosing us for this great event!!

How can I express my heart Now.

We will do our best for successful hosting GNOME.Asia summit.

I think Beijing's proposal much better than us.

But, you decided for spreading gnome and opensource in Korea.

Thank you for difficult decision.

We also want to regular meeting with committee members and us.

Thank you, again.

Simon.