Bejing's GNOME.Asia Summit 2013 proposal

Dear Bin Li,

we thank you for your great proposal of hosting the next GNOME.Asia summit. We had a hard time selecting a winning bid and finally chose  the Seoul bid. Don't be disappointed though! Your bid was great, but we felt that the impact for GNOME would be bigger if we hosted in Korea rather than, again, in China.

I urge you to resubmit your bid next year. It is a strong proposal already, but if you want to be really stellar, you can edit the budget to be more valuable, i.e. state whether you intend to sell anything or take an entrace fee. State how much sponsorship you hope to achieve and what your backup plans are in case you fail. As for the venue, it'd be good to know whether Internet connection would be a problem, how good one can reach that with public transport, and generally all the things that are listed here: http://2011.gnome.asia/about/gnomeasia/event-organization-checklist

Again, thanks and hope to read your proposal next year,
  Tobi