Re: Proposal for GNOME Asia Summit 2013 in Seoul

Hello, Tobias

The registered number of gnome korea groups (google groups) is 119. -
Community's core member is almost 10. and active member is 5 (include me).
Maybe this 5 member would be working for hosting summit.
I updated new version of proposal and the name of core member is listed. Please refer to the proposal.

Thank you.
Simon
On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hey Simon!

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:06:59AM +0900, Simon Hong wrote:
> I uploaded proposal for GNOME Asia.
Thanks for your proposal!

I have two questions:

How big is the local community and much potential for growth do you think the G$

How many people and who would be in the core organising committee and how much $

If you could respond with a short statement before Tuesday 14:00 UTC,
that'd be nice.

Cheers,
  Tobi