Re: Venue Update

On 30 March 2012 11:29, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Haggen,
>
> Have we talked with City University about the Training session ? This is
> also open to all Staff and students from CityU. If they has the venue for
> trainning session, that would be a win-win for both.

No, I have not, but I am going to.

Assuming that we have Jon, Allan, and Jakub. We also have a local Seed
contributor that we can ask. So will that make up a one-day training?
Is it better held in a lecture theatre or a computer laboratory for
hand-ons stuff? Obviously a theatre can hold more.

Haggen