Re: GNOME.Asia Meeting Notes 20120306

Thanks Haggen and HK team

We will look forward the status :-)
So everybody agree irc meeting next Tue ?

Max

2012-3-13 上午9:46 於 "Haggen So" <haggenso gmail com> 寫道:
Dear All,

Max and I attended the Guadec IRC meeting last night and I will write
up a progress report/todo based on Akhil's suggestion on the
checklist. i.e.
[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/SummitCheckList
[2] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/How%20to%20Organize%20GNOME.Asia%
20Summit

I think an IRC meeting may not be necessary.

Haggen