Re: Reminder for GNOME.Asia 2012 IRC Meeting

Thanks Emily.

It will be helpful if Sakana and HK team keep eyes on these two wiki
[1][2] pages. It will definitely help in preparing for future tasks,
setting meeting agenda going forward and keeping track of on going
activities.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/SummitCheckList
[2] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/How%20to%20Organize%20GNOME.Asia%
20Summit - specially Milestones section for overview.

Thanks Pockey, Fred for preparing this.

- Akhil