GNOME.Asia 2012 Travel Reimbursement

hi Bharath,

I will take maternity leave during the GNOME.Asia Summit 2012, so I am not able to help on the travel committee. I think you are the best person to help on GNOME.Asia 2012 travel since you are both travel committee member and GNOME.Asia committee member.

The travel reimbursement policy is the same as what we did in 2011 in Bangalore, follow the GNOME travel policy, also with specific policy adjusted and discussed by GNOME.Asia committee.

We only sponsor speakers, and there are difference level of reimbursement, it depend how much fund we called and the priority of the speakers . It can be discussed case by case:
1. Sponsor hotel only
2. Sponsor air flight
3. Sponsor hotel + air flight

I would be great if you can commit to help since you have rich experience on this.

Thanks in advance,