Re: Dear Hong Kong team member

Hi everyone.

I am Brian Cameron.  I serve as president on the GNOME Foundation
board of directors and work for Oracle.  I have been working on
GNOME for Sun and Oracle for 11 years, since 2001.

My first year on the board of directors was when the first GNOME Asia
summit happened in Beijing in 2008.  At that time I worked for Sun
Microsystems, which was very involved with making that event happen.  I
have been helping to make GNOME.Asia happen ever since with a lot of
help from others like Emily Chen, Fred Muller, and Pockey Lam.

I mostly try to provide guidance, help with reviewing English,
and act as a person who helps to keep the channels of communication
between the GNOME Foundation board of directors and GNOME.Asia organized
working well.

---

Brian