Dear Hong Kong team member

Dear Hong Kong team member:

Welcome on borad ^__^.

I am Max from Taiwan.  I am a gnome and openSUSE linux user.

IRC Nickname: sakana at irc.gimp.org  #asia-summit

e-mail: sakanamax_at_gmail.com
gtalk:   sakanamax_at_gmail.com

You can see my profile here http://en.opensuse.org/User:Sakana

In 2010(summer), I meet Pockey and Emily. And I take the conference
host for GNOME.Asia 2010 with COSCUP ( http://coscup.org/2011/en/ ).
-- Yes, you can ask me about the host for conference.

At Sep, 2010 we create GNOME Taiwan Users Group, I must thanks Emily
and Pockey.  They guide and teach me a lot. -- Yes, we can discuss
about create Users Group in Hong Kong either. ^__^

In 2011, we went to Bangalore, India  ( http://2011.gnome.asia ).  I
learn how to be a host for gnome booth. ^__^ -- Yes, we will have a
gnome booth, right?
In 2011, I am one of Program Committee member in  COSCUP.  I start to
learn how to invite people to conference.  ( ^__^ We invite Xan and
Bastien).  I really thank GNOME people and Emily.  They teach me a
lot.

This year (2012), I start to learn how to connect people and organize
the summit.  I still new and need to learn.  But I really thank GNOME
give me such a chance to learn.

Dear Hong Kong partner and committee member,  please introduce yourself   ^__^

Because I am new and I have not enough ability to organize the summit,
we really need your help <(_ _)>

Let's begin to know each other and make things go forward.  ^o^

Best regards

Max