Re: Call for host GNOME.Asia Summit 2012 draft

Dear all,

Here is the status of the call for host announcement:

On 05/31/2011 06:56 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:
Hi all,

I will be sending out this call for host 2012 [1] these two days, channels include:

1) GNOME mailing list including foundation list, foundation-announce list, marketing list, gnome-asia-list, etc.
done
2) GNOME.org front page
done
3) gnome.asia front page
done
4) blog and planet gnome
done
5) mailing list or contacting other local free software related communities in Asia
6) word of mouth - committee members please help to identify potential host
7) others, please feel free to suggest and help to promote
I also contacted hong kong team to encourage them to prepare a proposal, waiting for their reply.
If anybody is interested to make a proposal e.g. Indonesia and Philippines ;-), please help to talk to your local communities! Thanks!

Pockey

** Everybody please help to spread the word by forwarding the call for host to your local communities.

[1] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit/CallForHost

Cheers,
Pockey