Re: Call for host GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 draft

Hi Pockey,

This looks great. We can publish it tomorrow.

2011/5/27 Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org>
Dear all,

I drafted the Call for host for GNOME.Asia Summit 2012 with reference from
Brian's announcement for Guadec 2012 :)  Feel free to modify the draft here at :

Let's target to finalize this call for host and send it out the coming week.

Proposed timeline:

  • draft finalized and send out: May 31
  • proposal receivable deadline: July 4
  • announce results: before end of July