Re: GNOME slides for GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

Le jeudi 31 mars 2011 à 20:28 +0800, Pockey Lam a écrit :
> Please note that all the slides will be released under creative
> commons or other free license as mentioned earlier, please put your
> preferred CC or free license in your slide, otherwise we will release
> them under Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported.
> Then we will promote to let GNOME 3 Parties Organizers to download
> them and reuse them for their parties.

I don’t think it’s possible for the slides of my talk about scientific
computing, because of the graphics that are taken from my company’s
presentation kit.

For the Debian talk, there’s no problem.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.
: :' :     “You would need to ask a lawyer if you don't know