Re: Reminder | Gather at 8:45am

hi Pockey,

On 11-03-30 11:50 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:
Just a reminder for all of us! See you!

Many people have suggested that they prefer to stay at the hotel tomorrow rather than go to the venue, for quite a number of reasons (better network, better power, cleaner, nicer restaurant, better air conditioning, etc). Nearly everyone would prefer to stay here, I think (at least everyone that is around this evening).

The only concern is that we may be insulting our hosts if we do not show up tomorrow -- particularly if they have gone out of their way to make arrangements for us.

What to do?

Cheers