Saturday afternoon activities

Dear everybody,

Since Indian team wins the Cricket match yesterday, we moved the schedule, we will have half day free time on Saturday afternoon.

Srini falls sick so he cannot bring any of us to his home.

So we will arrange the car to send us to lunch first. And then:

Option1:

Back to the hotel to rest or hack or anything you want

Option 2:

If we have time, we can drive to a temple or national park or shopping mall (buy souvenirs)

Feel free to share your thoughts with us.

Cheers,
Pockey