Saturday afternoon activities
- From: Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org>
- To: "Committee list of GNOME.Asia Summit organization" <asia-summit-list gnome org>
- Cc: Andre menubar gnome org, Josselin menubar gnome org, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>, Allan Caeg <allancaeg ubuntu com>, Peters <fpeters gnome org>, Emily menubar gnome org, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com>, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se>, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>, Mouette <joss debian org>, Frederic menubar gnome org
- Subject: Saturday afternoon activities
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:56:03 +0800
Since Indian team wins the Cricket match yesterday, we moved the
schedule, we will have half day free time on Saturday afternoon.
Srini falls sick so he cannot bring any of us to his home.
So we will arrange the car to send us to lunch first. And then:
Back to the hotel to rest or hack or anything you want
If we have time, we can drive to a temple or national park or shopping
mall (buy souvenirs)
Feel free to share your thoughts with us.
On 03/31/2011 01:02 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:
We have 1 car booked from 8:45am to 6pm, if you need the car service
today, please go to gnome-asia channel to talk to us to make arrangement.
Besides, we are changing the venue to the basement tomorrow, hope it
will be more comfortable for our hackers, see you soon!
On 03/31/2011 02:54 AM, Ryan Lortie wrote:
On 11-03-30 11:50 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:
Just a reminder for all of us! See you!
Many people have suggested that they prefer to stay at the hotel
tomorrow rather than go to the venue, for quite a number of reasons
(better network, better power, cleaner, nicer restaurant, better air
conditioning, etc). Nearly everyone would prefer to stay here, I
think (at least everyone that is around this evening).
The only concern is that we may be insulting our hosts if we do not
show up tomorrow -- particularly if they have gone out of their way
to make arrangements for us.
What to do?
asia-summit-list mailing list
asia-summit-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev