Re: Fwd: Fwd: [travel] Accommodation in Panchvati Comforts

Dear Bharath,

Am Freitag, den 25.03.2011, 12:25 +0530 schrieb Bharath Acharya:
> Let me know if you need any additional details.

I guess I should know the room number, or is there a reception that will
tell me that?

Also, do you have a recommendation how to best get to the apartment from
the airport (where I am arriving at 21.20).

I’ll be paying the cost in Rupees. If you can give me the exact amount,
I’ll make sure to carry enough cash with me.

Thanks,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner