Re: Fwd: Fwd: [travel] Accommodation in Panchvati Comforts

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 10:12 +0800, Pockey Lam wrote:
> Dear Joachim,
>
> No problem!
>
> For towels, the local team will need to check with the apartment and get
> back to you later. Thanks!

Hello Joachim,

The hotel would be booked for you from March 31st - 4th April 2011

The apartments have all the facilities like towels, tissues, and all the
items one needs.

You would be sharing the apartment with 2 other people, but you'll own a
separate room in the apartment.

Let me know if you need any additional details.

Regards,
Bharath