Re: Invitation to GNOME.Asia Summit invitation only sessions

Dear Srinivasan,

Thank you for your prompt response. As the Thursday session (distribution collab session) hasn't been scheduled precisely yet we could chose a time that is more convenient for your team if that can help.

I'm expecting the session to last about 2 hours.

Then on Friday the time is specified on the website and we have settled on 10am at the moment. We could also consider starting a little early if the majority of the participants feels it to be helpful.

Looking forward to meeting up with you.

Kind regards,

Fred
GNOME.Asia