Mozilla community participation in GNOME.Asia Summit

Dear Sashank,

As you may be aware of, the GNOME.Asia Summit is happening in Bangalore on April 2 & 3. While we have been sponsored by Mozilla for the conference it seems people in the US are too busy to attend the conference.

We would love to have people from the Mozilla community represented for various obvious reasons. Would you be interested to run a booth at the conference or give a presentation about Firefox 4 ?

We have also been made aware of another potential community member, Srirang (Brahmana), but do not have his email address.

While we're aware this is a bit late notice we would really appreciate if we could cooperate and help you with the preparation eventually.

So what are the chances to see you actively participating and what would you have in mind?

Thanks a lot and looking forward to reading you.

Fred
GNOME.Asia