Re: Re:

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 21:29 +0530, rahul ravindran wrote:
> i got d tickets for the gnome event but i there r no info abt d
> training sessions...

Did you check before registering ?
http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/activities/student-training

Please make sure you attend training on the day for which you have
registered because we have two training sessions (content wise both are
same) planed March 31 and April 1. This will help in keeping our
arrangement well.

Thanks,
Akhil