Re: Student Training Session-Request

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 23:18 +0530, saigokul kanakala wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested to be enrolled for the student training session , but
> the website states that the tickets for the student training sessions
> are sold out. Is there any  other way to accommodate me for the
> student training session to be held on April -1st ? And also if any
> registered members withdraw from the session, do i stand a chance to
> grab that slot ? Or is there a possibility to increase the number of
> slots for the training session?    I would be grateful if i could be
> accommodated for the training session.Kindly look into this matter.

Sorry Saigokul. We are out of man power and time to arrange additional
training. We have already planned for two training sessions. If any of
your friends have enrolled in training, you can take help from them to
know about topics. I hope they should be able to share knowledge with
you once they attend training session.

It will be also not feasible for us to inform you at last moment if
anyone withdraws. You can register for the conference and join us. All
the people will be there in the conference who would have given
training. You can ask your queries during conference if you are really
interested in contributing to GNOME.

Hope to see you in conference.

Thanks,
Akhil