Re: Invite to talk in GNOME.Asia

Dear Akhil,

Thanks for reply.
Now it is ok for us to include in the lightning talk. Just ensure the time for
lightning talk.

With regards
Leena Chourey
CDAC, Mumbai

> Hello Madam,
>             We didn't have slot earlier when you had asked us for your
> talk submission on topic 'Contributing to Open Source by Enhancing
> Accessibility of GNOME Desktop'.
>
> Would you be still interested ? If yes, please submit your talk at
> http://2011.gnome.asia/submit-a-talk-now and email us once you have
> submit the talk.
>
> It will be great to have your talk in the conference and let people know
> about your contribution.
>
> Thanks,
> Akhil

:: Disclaimer ::
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.