Re: Novell needs the Proforma Invoice

Hi Rosana,

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 13:44 +0800, Pockey Lam wrote:
> Dear Rosana,
>
> Please note that Novell decided to sponsor GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 as a
> Bronze sponsor.
>
> Would you please follow up with Bharath and help to send a proforma
> invoice to Bharath from Novell?
> The amount is  Rs 1,50,000 (Indian currency).

Rs 1,50,000 (Indian currency) = ~ $ 3335

Please find the attached GNOME.Asia sponsorship agreement from Novell.
Once Novell receives invoice, it will take 2 days for approval from
finance department and financial year closes in March in India. Would be
it possible for you to provide invoice before this weekend. Then Novell
can finish approval formalities by 30th March, 2011.

Sorry for such short notice.

TIA,
Akhil