Re: Novell needs the Proforma Invoice

Dear Rosana,

Please note that Novell decided to sponsor GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 as a Bronze sponsor.

Would you please follow up with Bharath and help to send a proforma invoice to Bharath from Novell?
The amount is  Rs 1,50,000 (Indian currency).

Dear Bharath,

Please also provide relevant contact information to Rosana in order to prepare a proforma invoice, thanks!

Thanks a lot!

Pockey