Re: Disabling all the paid registrations and creating new free registration options

Hi Bharath,

I think Emily and Allan maybe available for a second day if the second day is not on 28th (since EMily will arrive on 28 night).

But as far as I know Lakhil said he is busy and cannot host any second day.

That's the schedule of our existing trainers. How about you? Do u still think we can host a second day in this last minute? If you can find trainers locally, I think it;s great to host a second day as well :)

Pockey