Lunch during conference

Hi all,
        Before we go to caterer to collect logistics, we want to know
opinion of committee. This is for two conference days (April 2,3).

Do we want to provide free food to all participants or free food to only
those who would register online and would have paid registration fee ?

In case if we don't want to provide free food to other participants (who
have got free passes to attend conference), we would still make
arrangement to pay and eat for free participants.

I have asked canteen committee of Novell for pricing and they said
decent food will cost around $2 per person. Besides proper food, Parag
suggested we can have stall of Indian fast food so it will give option
to participants to go for cheaper food in case we don't provide free
food to all participants. Fast food item will cost less than $1.

We are planning to arrange tea/coffee for two times in a day.

In case if we want to arrange food on April 1 as we will have student
training session, we will have to plan in advance.

Please let us know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Akhil