Re: Request to remove the SUSE logo

On 03/19/2011 02:24 PM, Bharath Acharya wrote:
On Sat, 2011-03-19 at 09:21 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
On 03/18/2011 04:32 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:
please modify the svg file and send it to the poster printer to proceed
production as we really need those posters to do promotion to boost
registration :-)

I'll second that. At this stage we should just go ahead. Any new or
uncertain sponsor will just not be on the poster and it's fine. We
cannot wait for ever. This has been already delayed way too much.

Thanks to proceed as soon as you can.

The first set of posters have already been printed. The college
volunteers would spread the message from Monday.

Regards,
Bharath

Great! Thanks for the update and let's keep our fingers crossed.

Fred