Reminder | GNOME.Asia IRC Meeting Mar 15 UTC 1400

Dear all,

Please find below the agenda of upcoming IRC meeting. In order to save time for the irc meeting, let's update our action item status by email in advance. Thanks!

Schedule:
Date: Mar 15 Tuesday
Time: 1400 UTC  (1 hour)
Channel: #asia-summit at GIMPnet server

Planned Agenda:
  1. Previous action items update
  2. Call for Local Sponsors update
  3. Public registration status update
  4. Student training registration update (and should it be a package with conference?)
  5. Call for volunteer update
  6. Call for MCs update
  7. Call for Exhibition update
  8. Party / 1 Day Tour update
  9. Marketing activities / press invitation update
  10. Review check-list
Action Items
AI: pockey to update the checklist http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/CheckList (DONE)
AI: srag to check with Bosch if they interested to attend the business session
AI: Fred to gather company profile, bio, talk topic, abstracts from speakers at the business session
AI: Fred to contact speakers and make a Business Session document
AI: Local team tries to get more registrations till March 20. If not enough registrations, we'll start giving 20-30 passes for outstanding students in every college
AI: srag to approach the trainer at Infosys mysore for the business session after the document is ready
AI: Bharath to set up a team of volunteers for the event
AI: Local team to enquire and publish details about tour + party for hackfest attendees. Party budget at 30USD per person, but to suggest the best possible place.
AI: Local team to get some media to cover the event - Deadline next meeting on 15 March
AI: Everyone to update student training page

- Pockey