Hackfest / Asia Summit

Respected Sir,
I am a student of Manipal Institute of Technology in the branch Information and Communication Technology. I am a great believer of FOSS and is using linux for almost 2 years. Sir I am really looking forward in attending the 7 - days events (including hackfest and Asia Summit ) and would like to contribute to GNOME in every possible I can.
I would like to request you to let me know the procedure to register as soon as possible, also I have one problem that I would like to bring into your notice. Being a college student I will face certain problems regarding my attendance status, as a result can i get a letter after the completion of hackfest that could certify my presence and I dont face the similar problems.
Expecting a reply soon
Regards
Vikash Agrawal
+91-9379191136