Business session - was (Re: Reminder | GNOME.Asia IRC Meeting Mar 8 UTC 1400)

On 03/08/2011 12:50 PM, Akhil Laddha wrote:
Nasscom won't be able to help us in organizing the business session.
They have busy schedule in coming month so time factor doesn't allow
them to partner with us.

- Akhil

Well that's not a great news. So what our strategy to get attendance? We already have speakers committed, canceling it or having no one would mean we can't deliver.

Suggestions welcome especially from the people in Bangalore. We'll see if we can get some companies from HK to travel to India for that session but I am not that optimistic.

Thank you.

Fred