Re: How to make money with GNOME technologies?

Hi Fred,

Frederic Muller wrote:
> As you know Google is a big sponsor this year, so I could ask them to
> provide a speaker (any name on that specific topic?).

No specific suggestions...

> Film industry sounds good but I have zero contact in that sphere.

Try Jonathan Blandford, I believe Red Hat work quite closely with some
Hollywood clients, he might be able to put you in touch with someone.

> Aren't you planning to attend?

I'm afraid not. Too much travel, and I have work on now & need to find
some work for after.

Cheers,
Dave.

--