Re: How to make money with GNOME technologies?

Hey!

Sorry for the late reply. Ploum from Lanedo is coming and willing to do part of the talk, we haven't received much feedback from Igalia except from Xan who said he wouldn't come because of work assignment.

As you know Google is a big sponsor this year, so I could ask them to provide a speaker (any name on that specific topic?).

Film industry sounds good but I have zero contact in that sphere.

I'll ping Matthew then.

Aren't you planning to attend?

Thanks again.

Fred