Linux Pilot as media partner

Dear Max,

As discussed yesterday during irc meeting, would you please follow up with Linux Pilot to see if they are interested to be one of our Media Partners in 2011?

As our media partner we will give them logo exposure in our website and some marketing materials like banner, posters.
In exchange, we expect them to help us to promote our event in both their Linux Pilot magazine and website.
They are welcome to join our event and we will arrange them to interview any of our speakers as well.

Thanks!