Re: 300 OpenSUSE DVDs for MOSC2011

Dear Mohd,

Punit Jain (GNOME contributor, Engineer at Novell, Evolution Hacker) would like to speak @ MOSC2011 and he is getting approval of the travel subsidy from the GNOME Foundation, I copied him in this email. Punit will send you his bio and updated talk topic / abstract as next step, please help him to arrange hotel, and please also let him know his schedule of his talk. Thanks!

Dear Punit,

I would like to introduce you to Mohd, organizer of MOSC2011. Please send him your bio / talk abstract, he will schedule your talk in the program.

Thanks!
Pockey

Dear Punit, On 06/17/2011 02:36 PM, Mohd Fazli Azran wrote:
Hi Sankar,

Thanks for the info

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Sankar P <psankar novell com> wrote:
>>> On 6/17/2011 at 10:33 AM, in message
<BANLkTikUhTMRFuk=it+=gvRBZPJPT-cS=Q mail gmail com>, Mohd Fazli Azran
<mfazliazran gmail com> wrote:
> Hai Pockey & Sankar,
>
> Any update regarding the speaker slot for MOSC2011. Just wanna follow up
> with you guy. Thanks

I am not involved the speaker selection etc. Pockey was in talks with Akhil and Bharath for that and I will send the DVDs via someone whom the GNOME Asia commitee decides will attend this.

Sankar