Re: GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 - 27 Submitted talks (talks accepted)

Dear all,

Great! So I prepared an email to send to all our speakers to accept their talks as below, target to send this email out on Monday, please let me know if there is any comment these two days. Thanks!

Dear Speaker,

We have the honour to inform you that your talk(s) had been accepted and arranged into GNOME.Asia Summit 2011.

As next steps, we will schedule your talk(s) according to your preferred date(s) and the whole program schedule will be announced at gnome.asia in mid March. Please reply this email and send us your photo as well as your t-shirt size (from XS to XXXL). Your response before March 7th 16:00 (UTC) will be appreciated.

We will also provide a hotel booking service to all our speakers with a bargain price (30% discount). The daily rate of one room will be around $75 / room [1], one room is equipped with two single beds and can accommodate 2 persons. If you need this service, please provide your dates of hotel check-in and check-out. Besides, if you are willing to share a room with another speaker in order to save cost, please let us know in advance if you have any preferred room-mate. You may go to FAQ page [2] for details of transportation recommendation from the airport to your hotel.

Since you are our speaker, you do not have to register yourself at our web site in order to join the conference. You just need to go to our speaker reception on the day(s) of the conference to redeem a speaker badge. Since your talk(s) and participation will be recorded during the event. In order to promote Free Software culture, please sign a License Agreement on the day(s) of the conference at the speaker reception in order to release still pictures and recordings (audio and/or video) of your talk(s) and participation at this event. Recordings will be released under the "Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported" [3] or "Creative Commons — Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported" license [4].

Please also note that the travel subsidy [5] from the GNOME Foundation is available for application now, please follow the travel subsidy policy [6] to apply for it if necessary.

If you have any question please do not hesitate to let us know. Looking forward to seeing you at the GNOME.Asia Summit 2011! Thank you again for your support!

[1] http://2011.gnome.asia/en/p/Accommodation/
[2] http://2011.gnome.asia/FAQ2011/#travel
[3] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
[4] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/