Re: GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 - 27 Submitted talks

I agree to accept them all.

One thing we need to consider. Some speaker might apply for Lightning talk which is 5 mins not one hour. For example, Max's talk.

I only see 1 lightning talk below, I think we should encourage more lightning talks among our exist speakers and more local speakers.

-Emily