GNOME - Travel Subsidy

Dear all,

I heard there is a new system for GNOME Travel Subsidy
, we will use an agent to help with tickets booking, while GNOME 3.0 Bangalore Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit [1] will be the first event to use it :)

Since it's time for hackers to apply for travel subsidy to go to the hackfest and conference, do we have a new subsidy form to fill? Will there be some update in the subsidy form and the webpage [2]? Or should we keep using the existing subsidy form [3] ? We would really like to know what's the process of ticket booking if we are the first hackers using the new system. Please advise. Thanks!

[1] http://gnome.asia
[2] Existing webpage: http://live.gnome.org/Travel#How_to_apply_for_sponsorship
[3] Existing form: http://live.gnome.org/Travel?action="">