Conference Marketing materials

Hi all,

I have started to design the conference marketing materials, so far I made a A3 poster that can be used for promotion purpose before the event i.e. we may give some to universities students to post in their canteens in order to attract more participants as well.

I also made a conference banner to be placed inside the venue.

Here is the designs: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/Artworks

Would everybody please have a look and give feedbacks, once we finalized the design, I will adapt it to other materials e.g. conference bag, stands and flyer.