Re: website

On 02/21/2011 07:00 PM, Bharath Acharya wrote:
Sure. I have no context, so nothing to comment. But just received some
feedback from locals to make our website more easy on the eyes,
highlight the dates better etc.
Thanks for your feedback!

Considering I don't have the knowledge nor the access to the core django engine of the site I cannot modify the site header. However with my limited access I updated the date of the top article to highlight the event date. Is that better? Do you have any other suggestion knowing I can only modify this part of the site?