Re: website

On 02/21/2011 07:00 PM, Bharath Acharya wrote:
Also, I want the website to be more powerful. I really liked the new
design, but we decided to stay with the current one.

Actually not quite: we want the new design and for that to happen we have requested a test URL to transfer the content so we don't suffer from unfinished design on a publicly marketed website.

Nothing has moved for over month now. I also believe it is time to do something about it.

Fred