GNOME.Asia 2010 - some figures

Dear Ernest,

As we are planning for openning our registration for GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 :) and would love to ask you for your experience such as some figures of previous year event:

1) how many people registered online for the 1st day, and the 2nd day?
2) how many participants actually showed up on the 1st day?
3) how many participants actually showed up on the 2nd day?
4) how many brochures / conference bags distributed to participants?
5) how many lunch coupons / lunch box prepared?
6) how many lunch coupons / lunch box actually redeemed? (percentage is fine also)
7) any other experience you would love to share or you think we should pay attention to?

The figures will be used for this year's planning on our online registration and preparation of lunch coupons and conference bags, etc.
Thanks a lot in advance!