Call for sponsors updated

Hi!

I have updated the CFP document to reflect the followings:
- conference is now confirmed to be 2 days
- booth pricing updated to $1K for 2 days as discussed
- exhibitor and technology sponsor levels now appear in the form
- additional description of the conference days in the introduction page (page 3)
- budget information updated to reflect newest values

Please do not hesitate to send the new document to already contacted sponsors as it is a good opportunity to ping them. Among the noticeable points are:
- confirmed 2 days conference (better visibility - more value for the money)
- reduced budget (from 60K down to 45K total)
- new sponsorship levels when valid (for the local firms)
- new training and discussion sessions covered (how to make money with GNOME, training for students, distribution collaboration session to follow up on the project initiated by the GNOME Foundation in November last year.

Links haven't changed and revision version is now 1.3. Let me know if you have any question.

Thank you.

Fred